FOR SALE AND PURCHASE OF ECO CITY GAMADA PLOTS IN MULLANPUR (NEW CHANDIGARH)
Greater Mohali Area Development Authority – Eco City Residential Plots Scheme
In Eco City Phase-1 scheme, the Greater Mohali Area Development Authority has offered total 870 residential plots of 83.60 square meters (100 square yards), 167.20 square meters (200 square yards), 250.80 square meters (300 square yards), 334.50 square meters (400 square yards), and 418.10 square meters (500 square yards) area.
GMADA Residential Plots at Eco City Phase-1, New Chandigarh: Salient Features
1. Eco City (New Chandigarh) is a new city bordering to Chandigarh. It is nestled in the Shivalik Foot Hills and is situated in the north of Chandigarh.
2. GMADA Eco City is a well-planned township with state of the art infrastructure development.
3. The distance from Eco City Phase-1 to the Madhya Marg in Chandigarh is only six kilometers.
4. Eco City Phase-1 is located on a 200 feet wide arterial road.
5. Eco City will have residential area with green belts, and commercial establishments in the vicinity for providing shopping and employments opportunities to the residents.
6. Eco City has a provision for Metro Rail transport, a proposed Medicity, and will have only non-polluting industrial activities.
7. Eco City will have metalled roads, piped water supply, storm water drainage, and an extensive underground sewerage system.
The Location Plan of the GMADA Eco City Phase-1 Residential Scheme
1. The Greater Mohali Area Development Authority is developing Eco City in New Chandigarh (Mullanpur) in Punjab.
2. Eco City is situated north of Chandigarh city in the Greater Mohali Region.
3.Eco City is six kilometers away from the Madhya Marg in Chandigarh and is set in the scenic surroundings of Shivalik Hills.
4.The Greater Mohali Area Development Authority is developing New Chandigarh as a spread out, low-density city for likely population of four lakhs people.
CONTACT-: DINESH WADHWA (WADHWA PROPERTY)
OFFICE-: SERVICE BOOTH NO-:2, SECTOR-:9,
15 Jul 2011